Tuesday, February 5, 2013


BASKETBALL: Christopher Dock sweeps past Calvary Baptist

Jared Armstrong was in a scoring groove from the start Monday night.

The Christopher Dock sophomore guard hit a trio of three-pointers in collecting 15 points in the first quarter and finished with a game-high 25 as the Pioneers cruised past host Calvary Baptist for a 71-27 non-league victory.

“I was shocked that I was hot tonight,” said Armstrong, who connected a total of five times from beyond the arc. “I mean, I lifted weights yesterday, so I’m just glad we got the win and my teammates got me the ball. That was the important part.”

The win capped off a dominant effort for Dock basketball on the night, as the Pioneer girls had little trouble in defeating the Lady Warriors 51-15 in the opening game of the doubleheader.

No comments:

Post a Comment